History of the domaine Daniel Jung
After the first world war, Georges Jung the youngest son of an old winegrower family bought the house located at 14 rue de la couronne in Riquewihr and started a wine estate separated from his brothers.
Since 1919 three generations of JUNG have produced this nobly beverage symbol of Riquewihr and its richness.
2 January 1919
Purchase of the building 14th crown street at Riquewihr by Georges Jung after the end of the first world war, As youngest son he had to leave the family house like it was in use one hundred years ago, Every brother created his own estate.
3 April 1938
Resumption of operations
After the retirement of Georges Jung the wine production went on with his son Jules.
10 October 1977
Daniel Jung coming
After the death of Jules Jung, the only manager of the business is Daniel Jung.
18 September 1995
Resumption of the family activities
After the dead of Jules Jung, the only manager of the business is Daniel Jung
1 August 2016
Creation of SCEA business
Daniel’s wife is associated with the business and becomes manager of the compagny founded to preserve the domaine.